CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 03, 2003

Do you hear the people sing?

I will....tomorrow night! 14 (or so) of us are heading to see Les Miserables at the newst theatre in downtown Dayton!
We bought the tickets this summer, and it's been a long wait, but now it's here ...well, almost.

In the spirit of Les Mis, I came accross this character quiz....take your hand to it....



I'm Cosette!
Sweet and sheltered, but not just another pretty face, I've overcome some tough times, and have nowhere to go but up. Only the most hardened sociopaths -- and, well, fanatical Eppie/Marius 'shippers -- have anything bad to say about me.

Which Les Miserables Character Are You?


And my theme song is....

You're... "One Day More"

Another day, another destiny / I did not live until today / One more day before the storm...

You are deep, complex, varied, and wonderful. Although at times it's hard to figure out what you're talking about.

What's Your Les Miz Themesong?


0 whatevers: