CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Offering

This was a morning begging to begin with all-out praise to my Father. So as I was rolling along 35 to the cornfields of Cedarville, I put in Shane & Shane's disc Psalms. Before I knew it my voice was joining theirs and my heart was flooding with praise to Him who deserves so much more than I could ever give. Some days are just like that, God, calling me unto Himself.....my soul longing to know Him more. Music helps me in that. And this song in particular struck a chord with me (no pun intended ;o).

Waiting Room
by Shane Barnard


i will run when i cannot walk
i will sing when there is no song
i will pray when there is no prayer
i will listen when i cannot hear

sitting in the waiting room of silence
waiting for that still soft voice i know
offering my words up to the rooftop to Your heart
trusting that this closet's where You are

Lord i know if i change my mind
You will change my heart in time
Sovereign Lord this time's from You
so i sit in the waiting room of silence
cause its all about You

i will fight when i cannot feel
i will trust when You dont seem real
i will tell when i cannot speak
i will step when i cannot see

1 whatevers:

Joel said...

Yeah I had a few moments like that last night driving to practice. I just one song in my head. I sang it and then I just kept singing song after song. It was a very uplifting time of private worship...it's cool stuff!