CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Christmasland comes to our house....

Our FIRST Christmas tree...

Tree


The nativity set we got as a wedding gift (perfect).

Nativity


Phil humored me as I began my mad scurrying dance of decorating where I live for Christmas....and yes, he even got into it (no, he's no Scrooge, but definately not up to par with MY decorating flurry...) Now, we sit back, and enjoy the gentle glow of hundreds of white lights, candles, and Balsam and Fir candle scenting the air...reminding us that yes, despite the lack of snow....it IS the most wonderful time of the year.

2 whatevers:

Unknown said...

WOW, I love your tree! Oh, and if you want to do pictures this weekend, I am free at certain points... I also love your Willow Tree nativity set; I want it so bad, but it's so flippin' expensive!

Unknown said...

OH. And how did you do those cool borders on there???