CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 11, 2003

Details...



Okay, are you ever just blown away by how God pays attention to the DETAILS of your life? I have been lately. Those little things that not everyone knows. Things that happen that in NO WAY could be chalked up to coincidence. Things that show we have a Heavenly Father who is intensely interested in our individual lives.

I should realize this reality just from memorizing the words of Psalm 139:

1. O Lord, You have searched me and you know me. 2. You know when I sit
and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. 3. You discern my
going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. 4. Before
a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O Lord."


I just want to give a shout out to my omniscient Lord for choosing to look
through the vast universe and into the little world of His daughter in
Ohio.

0 whatevers: