CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 24, 2003

I am wrapping up my work-week with Thursday *woohooo* cuz I am traveling home to Erie, PA. Kelly's putting on her play this weekend with her elementary kids, a Psalty the Singing Songbook play! (aahhh, take me back to childhood days singing along in the station wagon) I am so proud of her, I know she's a great teacher and I'd love to have my second grader in HER class (If I had one). It's always good to go home, but always know when it's time to leave again. Somehow I've reached that point where I know I couldn't go back and live at home again. It's kind of melancholy knowing that my childhood is over - I'll be turning 27 next month, and my young adulthood is slowly s-l-i-p-p-i-n-g------ - - -

Anyways, I can't wait to be embraced by the 3 little blondes (not so little anymore) and be sourrounded by the Gleason Gang again. I think I want a big family...

0 whatevers: