CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 14, 2003

the results are in...



X-men, Loved it! Now, to find someone to see the next one with who hasn't seen it yet....

Cookout No Rain! Now, I find that hard to believe, but it was dry. We were able to grill out. We did much Kareoke. I had an Over the Rhine ticket on the line for me, if I would go up and do a BonJovi song...SOLO. Alas, it was too early in the evening, and I was too self-conscious at that point. I'll have to cough up the fundage for the ticket, but I would have anyway ;o) If only the offer had been made later, when I sang NKOTB's Hangin' Tough with Nicole. Oh well...my loss.

My first 'professional' cake...baked and iced and ready to decorate! I'll check in tomorrow after I've had my class to tell you the victories or the failures of this venture. It's been fun thus far...

0 whatevers: