CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 08, 2003

The Twentysomethings Lament

"The reality for most of us, of course, is not all that different from what the older generation faced: most of my friends and I--just a few years younger than Mr. Yang--remain mired in college loan debts and struggle to make ends meet as we try to figure out what we will do with our lives."
Read more...

I'm sure that strikes a chord with more individuals than myself...I am however still looking for my 'place' in this world. Maybe that's why I take a class to get that Motorcycle Endorsement on my drivers license....why I sign up to fill my Wednesday evenings with learning to decorate cakes (my final cake being an actual wedding cake)...why I look for something more to fill up my seeming monotony of the daily grind. I'm just glad I have a master screenwriter laying out the acts of my life, cuz if I was writing them all, I'm sure it'd be a mess!

0 whatevers: