CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Update

Matrix Reloaded: Actually disappointing. Yes, like the most recent Star Wars, it is necessary to view before the last of the trilogy. But I thought there were too many extended dialogs, and the Rave scene in Zion....completely unnecessary, and SOOOO long! Amanda and I had a nice chat during those 4 or so minutes tho. Special effects were what saved it for me.

Over the Rhine: Just doesn't disappoint. My favorite thing to observe is catching Linford and Karin in that 'look'. You know, the one where it seems the rest of the place has disappeared and it is just the two of them making music. Yeah. They are so good at being transparent, which is probably why I love their stuff so much. Now, I wait for their newest coming CD, with completely NEW songs, as a toddler awaits another handful of cheerios.

0 whatevers: