CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 05, 2003

I'm such a DORK!


Normal night, head to bed around 11:00 p.m. Aspen is curled up on her doggie bed, drowesy as usual. I talk to God, hit the light, and off to dreamland (usually sans dreams, for me). Before I know it, I slap my alarm clock, jump outta bed, grab my robe and head to the shower. Seemed like an unusually short night. Seems unusually quiet, Shannon's not even stirring yet. And it is unusually dark out still. Hmmm.....


Could it be because it's unusally EARLY for me to be showering?!?! I get back into my room, and the clock (after a double-take) clearly says 3:30 a.m. I wonder what in the world got me up, when I remeber a car horn honking twice, which prompted me to slap my alarm clock at the same time the honking stopped. Logically seeming that it was my alarm, I got up. Sheesh.


Went back to bed for another 3 hours.....I'm just not at 100% today. Maybe it's true that interrupted sleep isn't as fulfilling as straight sleep thru the night. (ever try to flip the lightswitch on during your siblings slumber, just to see if it did anything?)


Well, kids, I've got my java, and I'll make it thru the day. Hopefully not waking up so early tomorrow....

0 whatevers: