CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

The Master Painter

On my normal commute to work this am, God gave me an amazing surprise....
I turned to get off my exit and head into the smal town I work in, and happened to look up and to the left.
What I saw took my breath away, and I wished I had my camera (and that it wasn't so cold outside so I could snap a pic). The moon was just above treeline in it's full, two-toned majesty. And it was hovering in the sunrise-painted sky of blue fading gently to purple then to pink....ever so faintely. I couldn't stop staring at it. I'd put my eyes on the road for a second, then a second back to the sky. Each minute I drove I looked to compare the skyscape to the one before. That was beauty. Natural beauty. God's beauty. Oh Lord, come quickly.....

0 whatevers: