CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 04, 2004

McShamrock Shake...

My industrious roomate blogged our random excursion last night before I did....so go here (entry titled McFrustration) to McRead about the latest adventure of the Coolest Chicks on Creighton Ave. It's really worth it, and try REALLY hard, just try to picture everything taking place as you read it. Was that a chuckle I heard escaping under your breath? I thought so...

Your input desired.....
So I had the suggestion today that I should look into becoming flight attendant. Hmmm, wow, yeah....
Free travel, seeing new places, dealing with people, not to mention the mad-phatty airline discounts. But how would my body react to the constantly changing sleep/eat schedule? What would I do with my precious pup Aspen? Still thinking on that.

2 whatevers:

Ian Dunn said...

Relevant has a good review of Super Size Me.

ambrosia said...

trust me...sleeping and eating is overrated. It's adventure you need!