CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Nooma

WE WANT SPIRITUAL DIRECTION, BUT IT HAS TO BE REAL FOR US AND AVAILABLE WHEN WE NEED IT. WE WANT A NEW FORMAT FOR GETTING CHRISTIAN PERSPECTIVES. NOOMA IS THE NEW FORMAT. IT'S A SERIES OF SHORT FILMS FEATURING THE TEACHINGS OF ROB BELL. COMPACT, PORTABLE AND CONCISE. EACH NOOMA FOCUSES ON A DIFFERENT ISSUE WITH RELEVANCE FOR US,
AND IT'S THERE WHEN WE NEED IT, WHERE WE NEED IT, AS WE NEED IT.

Pretty neat videos here...you can view clips of them on the site.

1 whatevers:

Mike said...

Very nice site. I was wondering who was my consistent visitor from cedarville. My counter stats page kept showing cedarville's ISP. Then I saw that this was a referring link. Thank you so much for visiting my site and I will continue to check in on yours. Any questions or comments, feel free to email me:
mikebox@southwestchurch.org

mike

Where Do I Go From Here?