CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Creativity Reigns.....

Check out Joel's site for some pix from last night...yeah, he's a lightning-fast poster.

I"ll get some of my own up here soon. The evening as Princess Leia was all too fun, especialy when a STORM TROOPER came walking thru the door! Yep, you SW fans know what that means for Leia...hehe.

A big thanks goes out to Mark and Christine for being wonderful hosts for this awesome evening!

2 whatevers:

Joel said...

I posted those two links and they came out side by side...so they look like one whole link, but they lead you to two seperate photos.

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about gourmet chocolate chip cookie
. You can check it out at gourmet chocolate chip cookie


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder