CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 20, 2005

highspeed

We all finally decided to go the way of highspeed at the house. Bu-bye dial up and all your slowness. Bought the router which is sitting in our dining room.....awaiting the time it can send it's signal to our 3 wireless laptops....oh the day. Earthlink has been called. Invoice for service and installation has been sent to me. But we still do not have our service. Over a week and I have not heard a thing from the comany, received a phone call, email, or note about when they will set up a time for their installation. Come on, folks, 3 ladies are eagerly awaiting the day when we can sit on our couch and post on our blogs at the same time. Time here is crawling....it's about time to remind Earthlink that they have a highspeed cable customer who has no highspeed cable. yet.



Etcetera....
* sore from my most recent workout at the Y...a good sore that makes you smile when you stretch that muscle because, hey, it means I worked out...and anticipating arrival of the iPod Shuffle I ordered yesterday =o)

* mulling over what to do with my free evening now that I don't have to go to KidsTown practice.

* wanting to go sled riding after being showered in wonderfully individual flakes of white this morning...can I turn around and go home to cuddle up with a good book and a hot beverage?

* hmmmmm....

2 whatevers:

Kristi said...

Yes...cheaper being the basis of it's appeal...I don't have $300+ for an iPod ;o)

Schmanda said...

hey kids - there are other itty bitty mp3 players out there for your perusal...iPod doesn't own the market, even though it appears that way. my Zen cost way less and holds a lot more data. =) 30 GB for a fraction of the price.