CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The Interview Game

There is a new game circulating the blogosphere, called the Interview Game, in which you get asked five questions, which you then have to post both questions and answers to your blog.

Here are the official rules of the interview game:

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
6. I will answer reasonable follow up questions if you leave a comment.

Yes, Melissa...I know it's been too long...but here are your answers!

1) If your dream beau were an inanimate object, what would he be and why?

After some thought, the image that keeps coming back to mind is an old, well-loved, well-traveled guitar. One that may not be the flashiest, but sounds just right. Has had it’s share of joy and heartache, and knows how to play the songs that really matter.

2) Would you rather never be able to leave Pennsylvania or never be able to get back in? (again, why)

Wow… had to think on this one! I guess, I’d have to say, never be able to leave PA. Why? Because that is where home is, family is, memories that speckle my past reside there. And yes, even Presque Isle with the Poplar trees releasing their snow-like fuzz every year =o) I could learn to be content there. I could even learn to love an existence solely in Pennsylvania.

If I could never be able to get back in, there would be some truly sad times of yearning for a hug by the arms of all my sisters, working in the garden or woodroom with my Dad, or soaking in the hot tub in DuBois with my Mom.

Yeah, PA is alright…

3) What are your feelings on uber-pointy-toed shoes?

Uber-pointy-toed shoes are not worth the comfort sacrifice for fashion sake. I’ll stick with my comfort…they can have their pointy-toed-pain ;o)

4) If you could only own one Over the Rhine CD, which would it be? (CD, not album, so you'd have to pick from one of the OHIO’s--personal mix allowed, but you are only allowed 15 songs and you must supply a playlist of names and what album they are from).

Well...I have to choose my own playlist, and THIS is what has been taking all my precious time. Without further ado…

Bothered
recording: Eve

Conjectures Of A Guilty Bystander
recording: Eve

Dead Weight
recording: Besides

Etcetera Whatever
recording: Good Dog Bad Dog

Give Me Strength
recording: Films For Radio

Hometown Boy
recording: OHIO

How Does It Feel (To Be On My Mind)
recording: Patience

Lifelong Fling
recording: OHIO

Miles
recording: Besides

My Love Is A Fever
recordings: Besides

Nobody Number One
recording: OHIO

Paul and Virginia
recording: Till We Have Faces

Professional Daydreamer
recording: OHIO

Rhapsodie
recording: Patience

The Genius of Water
recording: Till We Have Faces


5) What is your favorite cake decoration ever? Describe how to do it.

Hmm…sooo many cakes these hands have decorated, what is my favorite…

Oh, I know! It would have to be the 3D rubber duckie cake I did for my sisters birthday. It’s a special pan that you bake the cake in, and it fills up the whole enclosed pan, so when you take it out of the oven and let it cool…it stands upright. Like a real rubber duckie. Then I decorated it all yellow and duck-like ;o)

2 whatevers:

Stacie said...

I'm brave too!! Interview me...and if you want, you can interview us!

Lara said...

The Genius of Water
recording: Till We Have Faces


Good choice. :)