CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 11, 2005

I see the moon and the moon sees me...

As I sat in my car after leaving small group tonight, I glanced at the sky...and I had to linger at the sight of the crescent moon hung atop a whisp of transluscent cloud, and the pinhole stars sprinkled accross the black velvet. Something so simple as the night sky can be so breathtaking when you realize Who really created it.

Grace. Repentance. Prayer. Honesty. Heart of women singing soulfelt praise to their Creator. That's what it's all about.

3 whatevers:

Unknown said...

How I love that we have such an amazing God that creates everything for us to enjoy; and how I love that you ENJOY them. :-)

Schmanda said...

i saw that moon. it was a good moon. a good Creator God, too.

Keller said...

I somehow came across your blog while i was doing some random browsing... thanks for you thoughts... keep on blogging.