CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Countdown....32 days

The past few weeks have consisted of...

calling a bazillion insurance agencies for homeowners quotes
(more difficult than it sounds when you own a viscious husky ;o) and have old wiring in your home....don't ask...)

beginning tanning (and getting a little too pink yesterday)

bittersweetly wrapping up my year-long+ small group

moving all my belongings into a storage unit

taking up residence with an amazing couple for a month and a half

preparing to close on our first house this Thursday

praying for healing for family members (physically and spiritually)

longing my family lived closer than 5 hours away

thankful for friends

missing my howling, licking, 4-legged friend

realizing I'm going to be a wife....AND a stepmom....

thanking God for His good gifts, and journaling them so we can look back on them when times get harder.

He is faithful.


Tonight...my first bridal shower. BRIDAL shower? Me? Yep =o)

0 whatevers: