CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Lately…

  • My 4 sisters and I had an awesome weekend camping trip


  • Breakfast!

  • Lila started first grade
  • My sister, Kelly, moved in with us
  • I got some much-needed hangout time with my best friend and sister
  • My dear husband is turning handyman.
  • Distracted a car dealer while the purchaser was on the phone with her husband (so she didn’t feel pressured)
  • Adopted another dog into our home (came along with my sister)
  • Longing for the days when we can once again open the windows and shut off the AC
  • Staring in disbelief as school buses pick-up and drop-off…where did summer go?
  • Anticipating needing a sweater and crunching leaves under my feet as we walk the dogs.

0 whatevers: