CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 06, 2008

I'll love you 'till Niagara Falls...

While in PA for my youngest sister's high school graduation....be took a detour to hit Niagara Falls (a few hours drive). My hubby had NEVER seen the falls, which makes me ghasp at the thought, since we went there at least once a year growing up. Here are a few pics of that amazing work of God....

IMG_1438

IMG_1440

IMG_1444

IMG_1449

IMG_1475


We even stayed through to watch the fireworks....it was Memorial Day Weekend, afterall!

IMG_1487

IMG_1485

IMG_1490

We rolled home around 1am, exhausted and all pretty groggy. It was an excursion well worth it. But only fueld the fire we have to go BACK so I can take him on the Maid of the Mist and through the Cave of the Winds! (and get our passports rolling so we can camp on the Canadian side, over the Rainbow Bridge.)

1 whatevers:

Schmanda said...

Awwwww. Reminds me of MY first trip to Niagara Falls....did he act like a big kid too??? When you return to camp on the Canadian side just be careful not to drive into the lake late at night in the dark! Oh, the memories...