CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 02, 2009

"Unfortunately, Kristi..."

Let's start our day off with a smile today. I hope this does the trick!

I had seen this on quite a few blogs and got such a kick out of it, I had to try it. I was cracking up at what I found. First, do a Google search for "unfortunately (Your name here)". You will be surprised at all the lines you get with your name in it. Some of these are hilarious.

Here a just a few of the ones that came up for my name. My wise cracks are in (___) behind the quotes.

1. Unfortunately Kristi Yamaguchi won instead of Jason Taylor!(I've always liked her)
2. Unfortunately, Kristi recently passed away on october 29, 2007. (so sad!)
3. Unfortunately, Kristi was not able to join him in Germany until almost the middle of March, 2006. (I've been to Germany??)
4. Unfortunately, Kristi has been injured and will no longer be able to finish the hike. (bummer, I love to hike...)
5. Unfortunately, Kristi, you’re further away than just zipping through the Eurotunnel. (Yes, yes I am...)
6. Unfortunately, Kristi had to leave, so the rest of us blew up this boat that Scott brought. (Sorry, Scott...would have loved to partake...)
7. Unfortunately, Kristi sustained a severe hamstring injury. (Ouch!)
8. Unfortunately Kristi, that is easier said than done, but I will give it a shot. (good for you!)
9. Unfortunately, Kristi also performed the dance dressed like a chicken, which may have been distracting to the viewers/judges. (a chicken? Distracting for me, as well!)
10. Unfortunately, Kristi has not been too successful with her own site as she is ranked with a 0 out of 10. (Aww...I know I need to post more, but really?!?)

Aren't those funny? Did it make you smile? If you feel like playing along just type your name after the word unfortunately in quotations and see what you come up with. Oh and let me know that you did so I can some check it out!

1 whatevers:

DCAja said...

great also good info! 😎👍