CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Fresh.

Sometimes, all we need is a reminder to bring a fresh perspective when this world and ourselves drag us down with all too familiar struggle-cycles. You know, those things you think have been conquored but they've really only been knocked out for awhile. And they eventually start to come-too and out of nowhere, there it is again.

I am thankful that God's mercies are new every morning. I am thankful that He is such a Wonderful Maker. I crave His Majestic Whisper. Jesus....help me to hear You

I've been waiting
For a hero who's brave and strong-
Someone to love me,
Someone to tell me I belong,
So I pretend I'm satisfied,
And I stand watching from the sidelines,
Till You pull me into the light
And say, "It's Your turn now,
Welcome to your life!"

(Chorus)
And You call me beautiful,
And say You've loved me all along,
And You've always held the keys to unlock my soul
Oh You call me beautiful

There's a smile on my face,
And a brand new light in my eyes,
It's a new day,
And I've never felt so alive-
I feel as if I could conquer anything,
Oh thats what Your love has done for me,
And now all I want to be,
Is everything You want me to be-


Ginny Owens, Beautiful

1 whatevers:

Unknown said...

Those lyrics are so beautiful; thanks for sharing them, Kristi. :-)