CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Delicious Autumn!

Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

It is here...this is day number one in a much anticipated stretch of coziness. Welcome Autumn, I've missed you. Denim jackets and sweaters, courderoy and argyle socks, bonfiers, smores, guitars, hot apple cider and boca java, big ole' squeezes. Welcome. As both of my roomies have said, something yearns in us for this season. It rejuvinates and puts a fresh perspective on things. Ironic, when it is the season that most things wither away and prepare for along winter's nap, isn't it?




And you. You have become so dear to me. New things that just draw me closer are revealed by the moment. Thank you for being...well...you.

I rollercoaster for you.
Time out of mind
Must be heavenly.
It's all enchanted and wild,
It's just like my heart said
It was going to be.

1 whatevers:

Anonymous said...

Tookie, you're so good at saying things. i have been so excited for fall since like july lol. it's just the coziest time of year. and well you pretty much covered all the bases. haha. i luv ya so much! Can't wait to see you when we come up! I'll ttyl!
~Leah Joy